- Have you ever wondered how you could have a personal relationship with your Creator?
- Do you want to know for sure that you are going to be with God in heaven?
- Do you sense that there must be more to this life than you are currently experiencing?
- Do you desire a life of significance and meaning and purpose, as God intended for you?
We at HZUMC want you to live the life God intended for you – a life spent knowing God and living for Him.
Please check out the following links. They present what is commonly called the Gospel, which literally means “good news!”
If you’ve decided to place your trust in Christ, to receive His free gift of salvation, and to become a follower of Christ, then you’ve made the best decision of your life, and we rejoice with you! Here are some growth steps for you to consider and apply:
- CHURCH – Regularly participate in the life of a local church that honors Jesus Christ and teaches you the Bible.
- BIBLE – Read a chapter of the Bible each day, starting with the Gospel of John.
- PRAYER – Spend time each day talking with God.
- FELLOWSHIP – Connect yourself with a small group of Christian friends who can help you grow.
- WITNESS – Tell others what Jesus Christ has done and is doing in your life.
And finally, we’d love to hear from you about your decision by email.