Caring for children 6 weeks old through Kindergarten
since September, 1992
Open Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM
For more information contact Lynda Johnston 724.452.9724 ext. 2 or email@example.com.
Licensed, PA Dept. of Human Services
The child care center was established in September, 1992, as an outreach ministry of the Harmony-Zelienople United Methodist Church. Its purpose is to meet the needs of the community by nurturing children in a Christ-centered environment and to promote a safe, secure and loving atmosphere in which each child may develop and grow emotionally, socially, intellectually, physically and spiritually by receiving a well-rounded experience.
Fees for Services:
Full-Time Weekly Fees (4 or 5 days/week)
- Infant (6 weeks to 12 months old) – $225.00
- Young Toddler (13 months to 24 months) – $210.00
- Older Toddler (25 months to 36 months) – $198.00
- Preschooler (3 years to 6 years) – $185.00
Part-Time Daily Fees (Minimum 2 full days required)
Three day per week schedule is Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Two day per week schedule is Wednesday, Friday
- Infant – $51.00 per day
- Young Toddler – $47.00 per day
- Older Toddler – $45.00 per day
- Preschooler – $41.00 per day
Part-Time Half-Day Fees (Based on less than five hours of care per day.)
The half day schedule is 8:00am-1:00pm, with a 3 day per week minimum.
- Infant – not available for this age level
- Young Toddler – not available for this age level
- Older Toddler – not available for this age level
- Preschooler – $24.00 per day
Fees are current as of February, 2017 but are subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
Accepting New Children!